Process & Procedure
Do you know what tasks and activities make up your internal processes? Are your staff consistent in their application?
Documenting and examining your processes is the first step to consistency. Once your processes are known and they are applied consistently, then you can identify if the process is efficient and seek opportunities for increased productivity.
Where required, these processes can be standardised through procedures and training.
Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects in any process - within both service and manafacturing industries.
By identifying and understanding how the work gets done - the value stream, we highlight the non-value steps and waste. This ensures the process is focused on meeting those factors critical to quality and thus adding value.
Lean is an approach that seeks to improve flow in the value stream and eliminate waste. Six Sigma uses a powerful framework (DMAIC) and statistical tools to uncover root causes to understand and reduce variation. A combination of both provides a structured improvement approach and effective tools to solve problems. This creates rapid transformational improvement at lower cost.
Our services at a glance:
- Review of existing processes
- Analysis of process-relevant channels and potential disruptive factors
- Issuing a reorganisational concept with ad-hoc measures
- Guidance in implementation of reorganisation and consolidation process
- Process management, documentation and controlling
- Application of Lean Six Sigma processes